It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Emma Kate & Family

IMG_5669ec2 web

IMG_5671ec2 web

IMG_5688e web

IMG_5818ec web

IMG_5924ec2 web

IMG_5983e web

IMG_5935evintage web

I usually don't do many funky things to my pictures, but I accidentally did this and I kind of like it...so I played with the next one too...

IMG_6050ecsf web

What do you think?

5 comments:

AMBER C said...

These are fantastic! The editing was great too. Emma Kate's getting so big. I can't believe it.

Valerie said...

I want to squeeze that little girl, what a cute little family! I really like these Denae, and the play on the last two is awesome!

Kristin said...

Yay! I love them...and I REALLY like how you changed the coloring on the last 2!

mandal said...

I love how the last two turned out:) Those are cutie!

mandal said...

I love how the last two turned out:) Those are cutie!