It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kate

Well, as you can see, newborns love me lately (and I love them)! So if you know of one that was just born or is about to be born...tell them where to find me. :)

This is Kate and she was a few weeks premature...I just loved how she curled up. Isn't she gorgeous?

IMG_9209ec web

IMG_9244ecbw web

IMG_9265ecbw web

IMG_9311ecbw web

IMG_9343ecbw web

IMG_9423ec web

IMG_9429ecbw web

IMG_9481ecbw web

IMG_9501ecbw web

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They look amazing! I can't wait to see all of them!