It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Christmas Cards & Mini Sessions

christmas9 Hutson

Update: I am completely booked for regular sessions through November. I have a few sessions available in December, but I cannot guarantee that prints ordered from December sessions will get here in time for Christmas.

I have very few sessions left for October and November, but many of you have said that you want to book something to have pictures for Christmas cards or to give as Christmas gifts. The solution I have come up with is possible mini sessions. I want to see how much interest is out there, and if there is enough I will let you know and start booking them.

Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, November 1st
Time: There will most likely be some morning sessions and afternoon sessions.
Where: To be determined, but outside somewhere in Lubbock.
Price: $100 - I need to receive your payment within 5 days of booking to hold your spot.

What is included:
- 25 minute session
- 25 Christmas cards ($45 value)
- $25 print credit (off of an order of $50 or more)
- A gallery of at least 5 edited portraits.

The goal will be to get ONE good family portrait (or picture of your kids if you don't want to be in it), but hopefully there will be at least five pictures in your gallery to choose from. This is different from a normal full session in that I usually spend 1-2 hours with you and have many more proofs to choose from.

What you need to do:
Send me an email at info@denaehutsonphotography.com and let me know you are interested in a mini session on November 1st. If there is enough interest, I will send you an email one day before I announce the mini sessions on my blog. This will give you a chance to book before those that did not initially express an interest.

If you already have a full session booked with me, but would like to do this instead (on November 1st), just send me an email and I will consider you as one of the interested parties. Your original booked date will remain booked until you book a mini session, if you decide to do so.

Please note that November 1st is the only day I am offering this special. Additional Christmas cards can be purchased for $45 per 25.

Click here to see the Christmas cards I am offering. They are 5x7 (or 5x5 if it is a square), printed on glossy cardstock, come with envelopes, and include a front and a back! An additional picture can be added to the back if you have more than one picture you like from your mini session. All of the text can be customized to what you want it to say.

You don't have to do a mini session to order Christmas cards! If you have had a session with me, you can choose any of the pictures I have taken for your Christmas card. They are $45 per 25 or $40 per 25 if ordering 100 or more. Please email me with which card you like, which picture you want to use, and what you want the card to say, and then I will send you a digital copy to approve and purchase.

Feel free to leave questions in the comments and I will respond to them there. Or email me at info@denaehutsonphotography.com.

2 comments:

mandal said...

Hey Girl!
Am I supposed to pick or do you?? I like the red cards if it matters. I know you are crazy busy:)

Denae said...

Yes, you get to pick whichever one you like best!