It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Monday, November 24, 2008

Parker

IMG_9612ec web

IMG_9727ec web

IMG_9668e web

IMG_9843e web

IMG_9871e web

IMG_9924ec web

Parker's mom is a great friend of mine from college. In fact, we were just talking today about how we were each other's first new person to meet in college. I think we met in our 8am class the first day of classes and then went on to have most of our other classes together for the next 3.5 years. Anyway, they live too far away...but I was so excited to take pictures of them today! Could Parker be any cuter?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful.

Sarah said...

Parker is so cute! Good job Denae, as always!

Anonymous said...

Denae - I love these!!!! I think the first two are my favorite ... I had no idea what to expect but these exceed my expectations! Thank you so much, we had a great time and I can't wait to see the rest!

Valerie said...

Seriously GORGEOUS!

Jamie said...

These are so great! It's so good to see C&T and FINALLY P! :) Denae, great job as always! Parker is too cute! LOVE the Santa hat!

CONNIE said...

These are outstanding! Parker is so cute and Trichelle looks georgeous!

Lori said...

Love the baby in the bucket!