It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Little Man

Will turned 18-months a few weeks ago so we took him out for a quick session last weekend.

IMG_7658ec web

IMG_7732ec web

IMG_7453ec web

IMG_7720ec web

IMG_7670ec web

I just had to share this last one to show you all that even my own kid doesn't cooperate all the time...but we made it work. :)

I hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather! It feels like spring is right around the corner to me and I am looking forward to it. I have already started booking some sessions in March and April, but still have some availability. Let me know if you want me to put you on the calendar!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could he be any cuter? He look so sweet and lovable in all of these pictures, even the crying one.

CONNIE said...

I want some!!! What a doll!

mandal said...

These are so great! I love the colors. What a handsome boy:)

Ingram Gang said...

Cute, cute boy. Do you realize what a blessing it would be to have a mom as a photographer? Think of how much his future wife will love how well photographed her husband is. Not to make you think of the future. I just think it is so cool!
You are so great at what you do.

Katlyn said...

I am friends with Jennifer Colley and Kristen Lewis and I love the way you photographed their babies. My husband and I live in China and just had a baby boy. We will be in Lubbock this summer and would love to have you photograph our son and family. Can you send me your information regarding prices, etc. When I clicked on your official website is was down. Thanks so much. Katlyn