It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 & 10

This sweet boy is turning 2 and his parents are about to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary! Wow!!

IMG_1300ebw web

IMG_1326ec web

IMG_1461ebw web

IMG_1590ecbw web

IMG_1653ebw web

IMG_1573ebw web

IMG_1677ecbw web

Happy Anniversary and Birthday y'all!

6 comments:

mandal said...

Love them! That last pic is absolutely perfect! I can't believe it has been ten year!!!

amazz said...

I love them! I'm tearing up a bit! Thank you so much. {hug}

Jamie said...

These are great! :) Congrats on 10, Angela!

amazz said...

P.S. Denae, I so thought you would post that fountain pic! You know the one I'm talkin' about!! LOL!

Denae said...

Angela - You know I have not forgotten...I'm thinking it may be a post on my other blog. :)

Jamie said...

The kids are adorable! Taylor melts my heart.
And that last picture is absolutely priceless!!