It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Monday, July 27, 2009

Jorja

I can't help but smile when I look at these photos of Jorja in her little pettiskirt...she is too cute! It literally started raining 3 minutes before we started the session, but lucky for us it stopped pretty quick...a little wet ground never hurt anyone! :)

McGuire_7105e web

McGuire_7132ecbw web

McGuire_7268ec web

McGuire_7302ec web

McGuire_7285ec web

McGuire_7203ecbw web

5 comments:

Jeri Pair McGuire said...

OMG! I love the pics of Jorja! You did great! I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thank you so much!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness...these are SOOOO cute!! I just love her little pettiskirt!

Sarah said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Cayce said...

yay jorja! (and jeri and clay) y'all look GREAT!

CONNIE said...

Absolutely Adorable!