It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Friday, August 14, 2009

New blog!

newblog

I finally have a new blog and it is super cool! From now on, I will be posting there so please update your bookmarks and blogrolls with this link - http://www.denaehutsonphotography.com/blog. This would make me very happy! :)

Thank you to some very generous friends that helped me get it going!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi denae this is brooklyne watts and I go to Lubbock Christian and I was wondering if you would be interested in taking our pictures at our junior senior banquet? If you could give me a call at 806 7777874 that would be great.