It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Connor

IMG_0156ec2 web

IMG_0234e web

IMG_9948e web

IMG_0224ec web

IMG_0249e2 web

And one of his beautiful sister, Averi...

IMG_0131e web

I'm really behind in blogging my sessions already, but I'm going to try to catch up and post all the sessions I've had over the last few weeks within the next week or so....so bare with me!

2 comments:

mandal said...

These pictures are my favorite! In fact all the pictures you have taken for us are my favorite!

Denae said...

Take pic's of me to please.