It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ellie

IMG_7445ec web

IMG_7409ec web

IMG_7473ec web

I also got to take pictures of Ellie on April Fool's Day...she is so pretty. I love her eyes. Stacee (her mom) and I played the same April Fool's joke on our husbands. Only Stacee had a much more elaborate plan and kept the joke going a lot longer than I did. I never did find out how it ended, but judging from how Ben sounded on the phone while she was at my house, I'm guessing not too good. It looks like Ellie will never get to be a big sister.

2 comments:

Crystal and Kaiden said...

i love the tutu!!! beautiful blue eyes on miss ellie

Denae said...

She is the cuttist little blue eyed girl I have ever seen!