It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Emma Kate

I know, I know...I keep saying that I will catch up with lots of sessions that I have yet to post...but I still haven't. Hopefully you will get to see those sessions someday. :) I had two bridal portrait sessions last week and I can't show you those pictures until after the weddings....but I do have pictures of beautiful Emma Kate from our session last weekend to show you. I have been dying to use my PINK backdrop and I finally got to!

IMG_5144ec web

IMG_5157ec web

IMG_5341ec web

IMG_5765ec web

IMG_5795e web

I love this girl!

No comments: