It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lance & Olivia

My baby brother is engaged! It is hard to believe...but I guess he will actually be older than I was when I got married. :) I just met Olivia for the first time a few days before I took their engagement pictures. Of course, our whole family loves her.

IMG_2262e web

This first one is my favorite from their session! It is the first time that I have gotten a really cool shot with sun flare.

IMG_2393e web

IMG_2430e web

IMG_2449e web

IMG_2560ec web

IMG_2584e web

IMG_2687e web

IMG_2748e web

IMG_2762ec web

IMG_2744e web

Stay tuned for a fun session with Taylor and a fun announcement!

1 comment:

CONNIE said...

Great pictures! You are right we do all love Olivia!