It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mai + Jax + Family

IMG_1217ec web

IMG_1289ec web

IMG_1053ec web

IMG_0998ec web

IMG_0971ec web

IMG_0854ec web

IMG_0725ec web

This gorgeous mama, Summer, is my personal trainer motivator...I just can't figure out why I don't look like her yet! She is also a graphic designer...go look at her website - Chocolate Box Designs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My, that nakey picture is edible. I am getting him out of bed right now and kissing those chunky thighs, I just love these! You are a doll.

kristen lewis said...

Beautiful! I love these pictures and I adore this family!

kristylynnphotography said...

Beautiful shots Denae!

Melody Forest McKee said...

Those kids are precious! I worked with Shane before I started teaching :)