It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, it was definitely harder than I ever thought it could be to decide on a winner for the Giving is Awesome contest. I wish I could pick all of the nominees because I truly feel like they are all deserving. It just made it that much more difficult to decide, so I just have to go with where my heart is leading me. So the winner is...Kristen's nominee - Sherril and her family! There are 4 little girls in this family - I can't wait to meet them!! Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! Could not be happier for this sweet family!!! Congrats Sherril, you deserve this more than anyone I know!!!

kristen lewis said...

I am sooooo happy! Sherril is honestly one of the very best people that I know! I cannot wait to see her pictures.