It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Saturday, January 10, 2009

And the winner is...

Since the votes were so close (within two votes) and the poll closed temporarily too early (oops) and because I'm feeling generous...there are TWO winners - #9 and #29! Congratulations!! They each win an 11x14 gallery wrapped canvas!

Here is a picture of the most recent canvas I ordered of my son, Will...

IMG_5689ec web

I just love these!

2 comments:

mandal said...

I am so going to get a canvas wrap!

Anonymous said...

Way to go #29! If #20 couldn't win, I'm glad it was you!!!! Except now I have got to order a canvas. Those are so cool.