It is against Federal Copyright Law to copy images from this site for printing. You may copy images from this page for internet use on sites such as myspace, facebook, or blogger. You may not print images from this site. For prints, please go to my ordering site (see links to the right).

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hannah

The contest is still going on below this post...you just get to see precious baby Hannah as you scroll down there!

IMG_4872ecbw web

IMG_4896ecbw web

IMG_5157ecbw web

IMG_5223ec web

IMG_5227ec2bw web

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow... These are great! What a precious baby girl! :) Love 'em!

Rachel A said...

These are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jamie! How precious are these!!! I'm so happy for your both! She is absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jamie, she is absolutely beautiful. What wonderful pics! I'm so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Jamie,
Hannah is BEAUTIFUL! We can't wait to come meet her. I'm so glad you're using Denae. She's the best!!
Blessings,
Adrienne & Jaret

meresalge said...

Denae, these are absolutely gorgeous! You did such a great job! Can't wait to see the rest.

Monica Curry said...

She is beautiful, amazing pictures! Denae, you never cease to amaze me...!

Darci White said...

Denae,

I kid you not....the 1st picture of baby Hannah may be the cutest baby picture I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures! Hannah is adorable...

Anonymous said...

OMG! This photo is priceless. Such emotion....